LIPA announces the Date and Time for its Annual General Meeting, aka “AGM”
The meeting will be held virtually on Monday, December 7, 2020, from 8am-12pm EST (New York Time); 5am-9am PST (LA Time); 9pm-1am China time; 10pm-2am Japan time; 2pm-6pm Europe Time.
This year’s program is taking shape with the following confirmed speakers/topics
· Dr. Karl Schulmeister – Standardization Update
· David Hancock, OMDIA – Global Cinema Market update and trends
· Rosemary Abowd, PMA Research – Global non-cinema Market update and trends
· Michael Cummings, TKArchitects – Cinema and Entertainment Venues – Market trends and the impacts of Laser Projectors on Cinema operations
· A panel discussion on changes and opportunity in Cinema and Non-cinema markets due to Covid and other trends (Hancock, Abowd, Cummings)
We are still seeking additional speakers in the areas of technology and application trends and opportunities and will announce them as they are confirmed. Suggestions and referrals are welcome, for speakers as well as new members. [email@example.com]
Finally, the AGM will include our committee reports and a report from our chairman.
We all look forward to a productive and informative meeting and a more prosperous new year.