Three levels of membership are available – Leader, Participant and Observer ‐ each with different benefits and requirements. Choose the appropriate level based on your corporate goals and interests for membership.
Membership Levels — Comparison of Benefits and Contributions
|Benefits / Contributions||Leader||Participant||Observer|
|Direct representation on the BOD and a vote on strategic direction||X|
|Invited to meet with regulators as LIPA||1st Invitation||2nd Invitation|
|Shared expense for common needs – research and SMEs||X||X||X|
|Approve new members||X|
|Website links & logo placements||X||X||X|
|Speaking opportunities||1st invitation||2nd invitation|
|Chair committees – determine strategic direction||X|
|Submit White Papers||X||X|
|Review White Papers||X|
|Regular Industry Newsletters||X||X||X|
|Neutral, non-biased information & education for customers||X||X||X|
|Discounts on 3rd Party Reports||X||X||X|
|Briefing, Webinars & Tutorials||X||X||Limited|
|Access to LIPA sponsored research||X||X|
|Dues Level per year||$25,000||$10,000||$2,500|
Principles of Operation:
- LIPA will use its critical mass to foster a positive and receptive business environment for laser based projectors
- LIPA will focus on all laser illuminated projectors – except for pico-sized
- LIPA will be open to all participants that wish to contribute to the stated mission and subject to Board approval.
- LIPA will provide guidelines and promote adoption of laser-related standards, but not seek a voice in the standards-setting process.
- LIPA will expect members at the Board and Participant level to dedicate staff resources and actively participate in LIPA activities
- LIPA will promote education and best practices throughout the value chain
- LIPA will not impede current product sales or current product shipments, focusing efforts on communicating the benefits of lasers and realistic product timelines.